Malaysia My Second Home Program
Criteria /Financial Requirements To Apply For MM2H Upon approval, successful participants will receive a `Conditional Approval Letter with a validity of 6 months` from Immigration Department of Malaysia.
Criteria/Financial Requirment To Apply For MM2HUpon approval, successful participants will receive a `Conditional Approval Letter with a validity of 6 months` from Immigration Department of Malaysia. The 3 main categories of application are as follows:-
1. Aged Below 50 years old
Business Owners/Employees with proof of a minimum monthly income of MYR 10,000 and a Savings Account with a minimum of MYR 500,000
After approval, you will need to place a MM2H Fixed Deposit of MYR 300,000. In the second year, you can withdraw up to MYR 150,000 for approved expenses and purchases made relating to property, car, education and medical purposes in Malaysia.
However, you must maintain at least MYR 150,000 in the Fixed Deposit throughout your stay under this program,unless you terminate the program.
2. Aged 50 years and above
Business Owners/Employees with proof of a minimum monthly income of MYR 10,000 and a Savings Account with a minimum of MYR 350,000 After approval, you will need to place a MM2H Fixed Deposit of MYR 150,000. In the second year, you can withdraw up to MYR 50,000 for approved expenses and purchases made relating to property, car, education and medical purposes in Malaysia.
However, you must maintain at least MYR100,000 in the Fixed Deposit throughout your stay under this program, unless you terminate the program.
Pensioners/Retirees with proof of a monthly off-shore pension of a minimum of MYR 10,000 from government approved pensions or funds.
3. Property Purchased Category
For those who have already made cash payments for properties (in Malaysia) valued at MYR 1 million of more, conditional approval will be given with a Fixed Deposit requirement of MYR 100,000 (aged above 50) and MYR 150,000 (aged below 50).
Participants of "Malaysia My Second Home Program" are provided with various incentives to make your stay even more comfortable and enjoyable in Malaysia
WHAT MAKES MALAYISA ATTRACTIVE AS YOUR MIGRATION DESTINATION?
Services to students start with our first time counseling. Followed by assisting and guiding them to organize and arrange the required documents in order and processing their application for admission
- English is widely used so there is no language barrier. Malaysia is a melting pot of people with different cultures and nationalities, living harmoniously together
- Low density living, with a population of only 28.9 million people of3 main races, Malay, Chinese and Indian
- Freedom of religion
- Affordable country to live in, with reasonable property prices
- Politically stable with liberal government policies
- Foreigners can have 100% ownership of their businesses
- Ever-growing economy, full of promise of many opportunities
- Good infrastructure with facilities, highways, trains and airports
- Good medical facilities with affordable prices
- Malaysia is Asia's education hub, where you can attend many internationally recognized courses at very affordable prices
- Malaysia is a peaceful country, safe from natural disasters such as, earthquake, tsunami and volcanoes
- Malaysia is a gateway to the world, allowing easy connectivity and travel with manybudget airlines available. The budget airlines include, AirAsia, JetStar and FireFly.
- Malaysia ranked 11th for the Global Peace Index for 2010
After getting approval.
Extensive array of visa support.
In the case that any of the following happens to you, we assure you that an extensive array of visa support services is readily available to you:
- My passport is going to expire
- My initial visa stamping is only valid for 3 years. It now requires extension.
- One of my family member's passport is lost/ missing
- My citizenship has changed
- My child's student visa is going to expire and it needs to be converted to a MM2H visa
- As a MM2H main applicant, I want to stamp the visa earlier, while my family members do it at a later date
- My maid's visa needs renewal
- My Approval Letter and Entry Visa are lost!
- I have new child added to my family
- My parents' 6-month visas need to be renewed regularly
- I want to terminate the MM2H program and withdraw my fixed deposits
- I want to extend my approval letter
- My children and my parents who are in Malaysia, require visa extension
WHY IS THE MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME PROGRAM SO SPECIAL?
- The MM2H pass is renewable after every 10 years, allowing multiple entries to Malaysia. Indefinite extensions are allowed, as long as you do not violate the Malaysian law or perform illegal activities.
- MM2H approval processing time takes 30 to 45 days only!
- MM2H holders are not restricted by a minimum stay requirement throughout the 10 years, to eligible for renewal for the next 10 years.
- Immediate family members can apply together. Even children (below the age of 21) are eligible to apply together.
- Children under the MM2H pass can study in schools and colleges without needing to apply for a yearly Student Visa.
- Parents above the age of 60 can also be included in the application.
- Tax-free car incentive- you can either import or buy car in Malaysia.
- Maid incentive- you are allowed to bring a maid from your own country.
- Property incentive – you are allowed to purchase unlimited properties with a minimum price MYR500,000 per unit.
- Most MM2H holders are able to get housing loan and car loan from Malaysia bankers.
- MM2H holders above 50 years of age,are allowed to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- MM2H holders can participate and 100% own their own business in Malaysia
- You are allowed to stay anywhere in separate MM2H program needs to be applied for
- With the MM2H pass,you need not to apply for an enty visa from the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate in your country each time you come Malaysia
- You are allowed to invest businesses, stock markets and funds.
- You are allowed to remit your monies freely in and out of the country, with no tax imposed.
- You are allowed to import your personal belongings to Malaysia-tax free.
- MM2H is a 100% risk free program where the Fixed Deposits are in your name, placed in any local bank in Malaysia and interest earned can be withdrawn.
- You can choose to terminate MM2H at anytime during the 10 years and take back 100% of your Fixed Deposits placed under the program. Termination only takes 5 working days!
Our More Services For MM2H Clients
- Application and processing of Maid Visa
- Application of Inclusion of Parents and New Children to the MM2H Program
- MM2H Fixed Deposit Withdrawal After One-Year
- Application for Motor Vehicle Tax Exemption (Local Purchase or Import)
- Termination of the MM2H Program
- School Placement and Assessment Test arrangement
- Property Rental arrangement
- Property Purchase arrangement
- Finance Facility for Property and Car Purchase
- Assistance for the Formation and Set Up of a New Company
- Business Investment Advisory and Various Licensing Assistance
- Application of Expatriate Permit, and all other Immigration passes and visas